Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Luau

I know it's early, but the planning and purchasing stages are already well underway. This year, the luau will be held on September 12 starting at 5 p.m. and going until it gets dark or every body leaves. The menu will follow closely with years past, with chicken, pork, beef, sausages, my brother's famous coconut pudding, as well as various sides. Please don't feel obligated to bring anything. That rarely works as some people insist - if you're the insisting type you can bring a salad or a desert or if you've got a particular side you want to eat with Hawaiian food then you should bring that. Hopefully you can make it and have a good time. It will be at Timpanogos Cove Park in Cedar Hills again at Timpanogos Cove Park, which is at 9508 N Timpanogos Cove Dr. I'm super excited.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I insist on bringing you some haystacks. You must eat them all.

KanyonKris said...

YOU'RE excited? I'm already drooling in anticipation - and fully expect to continue drooling until the luau.

My wife and I would be honored to attend. She will probably bring a desert, I hope you will allow me to help setup before, serve and/or cleanup after as my contribution.

Aaron said...

Darn. I'll have to miss Lotoja again. Looking forward to it already, Fish. This time, we'll keep your kids at our place all afternoon...

Sabrosa Cycles said...

i am in and will plan on showing up early to help with some set up of the venue.

I told you that treadmills were evil.