Monday, April 13, 2009

Momentum

Before California, I was worried about having a big drop off in motivation after what was supposed to be a training race. The very thing happened the first time I did California. Not so much this time. I'm motivated. I'm even a little bit excited about cranking up the intensity ahead of Boise. I'm also looking forward to some good MTB time in the summer and then hopefully back to it ahead of IMZ (assuming I can get a spot in Boise). I'd done my best to get out of RAWROD, but it looks like Mr. Sabrosa has worn me down and I'll be heading down to get my suffer on to hang out with the crew. Hopefully Racer can at least make the drive this year.

1 comment:

Mr. Flynn said...

I would be happy if you dusted me at Boise. It would make eating that steak you are buying after the race go down better.

You have some serious miles under you this year so far. Boise is not going to be any big deal for you at all.